Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so now is the time to start thinking about how you want to celebrate your relationship with your partner. Whether you’re looking for something more traditional or want to do something more out of the box, consider these awesome date ideas for Valentine’s Day.
- A Ghost Tour: If you love spooky movies and want a bit of a thrill this Valentine’s Day, then why not go on a ghost tour? Whether you head to a local one in Victoria or make the two-hour trip to Houston or San Antonio, you’re sure to learn about the history of the area while getting your adrenaline pumping.
- A Scavenger Hunt: Create a scavenger hunt that is special to you and your partner, mapping out significant places in your relationship and giving clues that are relevant to you two.
- Roller Skating: Remember the joy of strapping your skates on during your childhood and head to a skate rink for some roller skating.
- Go Glamping: Let your date go past sunset by cozying up in nature. Because it’s a special occasion, consider splurging and going glamping instead of regular camping to up the romance factor.
- A Cooking Class: It’s hard not to enjoy yourself when you’re creating delicious food —
Especially when you get to eat it in the end. Book a cooking class to make your Valentine’s Day dinner.
Impress your Valentine even further when you drive home a new Cadillac from Atzenhoffer.